Two idol in the world of financial management, especially for me is Robert Kiyosaki. Although there is another website that says he is only their stories in 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', for me he has been giving a lot of encouragement and inspiration or motivation to the thousands or perhaps millions of people out there in financial management. Frankly I am one of them. I went to the courses organized few years back in Singapore and I get many benefits from it although I have not implemented the plan.

All people want to be rich in this world, but many are still said is their fate. Actually we all have the opportunity to achieve what we seek. Do we see our opportunity? What is important is we continue to work on it. There is a Malay saying that 'Rezeki tidak akan datang bergolek'. What we always see is other people success but hardly see all the hard work that a person have put in before they achieved their dreams. The most important thing is that we must always continue to strive our goals in life. Continue efforts consistently. Success is a sure thing, only time will tell.

0 comments